Welcome! Using our video lessons with Eric Evans, author of the original book on Domain-Driven Design (DDD), teach yourself techniques for evolving practical models that improve your software — not just your documents. Eric Evans explains the course in this 4 minute video:
- How to avoid common pitfalls of modeling in software development.
- How to bring business people and developers into an effective collaboration.
- How to bring rigor to the modeling process to help the system scale.
- How to apply modeling in a multi-team environment.
- How to focus design effort on high-value areas and avoid over-investing elsewhere.
We’ve honed these lessons into just over 5 hours of tightly edited video.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be happy to hear from you.