- How do I subscribe to eLearn?
You can enroll here.
- How many videos are included in the subscription?
There are currently eight modules included in the subscription price. Each module consists of one or more videos. New material added will be included and available to active subscribers.
- What is the duration of the each of the modules?
The total of all modules is approximately 5 hours of tightly edited and carefully planned content. The length of the individual videos is as follows:
– Maps and Models: 19 min
– DDD Walkthrough: 34 min
– Aggregates: 39 min
– Collaboration: 38 min
– Bounded Context Intro: 15 min
– Distilling Code Domain: 60 min
– Context Mapping part 1: 60 min
– Context Mapping part 2: 32 min
- What is the duration or term of an eLearn Video subscription?
Your subscription will be active for one year from the date of purchase.
- Do all of the DDD patterns have correlating eLearn videos (e.g., Services, Modules, Factories, etc.)?
The modules of the course do not cover every pattern in the DDD book. They focus on some of the core concepts, particularly those where we believe the video medium has advantages over a book: model exploration and collaboration, language, strategic design, and a few selected patterns (such as aggregates) that illustrate the linking of model and implementation. We believe the video course, the book, and the DDD Reference complement each other well.
- What is the cost to subscribe?
The cost for one year of full access to all content, including new material is $99. At the end of the one year period, there is an option to renew membership for $20.
- Am I able to purchase bulk subscriptions for my colleagues or my team?
We offer an Enterprise Bundle consisting of twenty (20) one-year subscriptions. A code is provided to enable twenty independent full access sign-ups. The bundle is offered for $1,485, a 25% reduction off the cost of an individual subscription. Request a bundle.
- Can I purchase an eLearn subscription for a gift?
Yes, this would make a lovely gift! Enroll the recipient here: enter the recipient name, email address and other pertinent payment information.
- What are my payment options?
The payment options within the subscription form include PayPal or a credit card (via Stripe). Other payment methods are available upon request. For bundles, we can invoice you or your company and payment for these subscriptions can be made via check, credit card or wire transfer.
- Is there any type of forum where subscribers can ask questions or interface with other subscribers regarding video content?
Not at this time. However, going forward, we may create a forum or an interchange where subscribers are able to share their experience of learning DDD.
- Do you offer any other online courses?
At this time, we do not offer any other online courses.
- Is your Domain-Driven Design book available electronically?
The book, Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software, is available electronically on amazon.com. A Quick Reference Guide, Domain-Driven Design Reference: Definitions and Pattern Summaries, is currently available on books.google.com.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us. And thanks for taking a look at the videos!